Women's Shoe Size Conversion Chart
If you don't know your shoe size, this chart will serve as a general guideline.
Measure your foot with a meauring tape or ruler. Make sure you are standing, wearing the type of socks you will wear with your new shoes. Using either inches or centimeters, convert your measurement to your U.S. shoe size or European shoe size.
|U.S. Sizes||Europe Sizes||U.K. Sizes||Inches||Centimeters|
- really comfortable- boho chic (Posted on 5/6/13)
- Lovely! (Posted on 3/24/13)
1) the insole stops halfway in the shoe. It's really comfortable but kind of flips up when you take them off..if that makes sense.
2) they seem to run a bit big. I generally wear an 8 so ordered that size and now, my heel lifts out when I walk. But I think a 7.5 would be too tight so maybe it's just my feet.
3) there's something about them that doesn't scream amazingly comfy when you wear them. I find a bit of pain on the top of my foot when wearing them where the shoe sits.
Overall though, these are BEAUTIFUL shoes that I get tons if compliments on. I might just need to break them in a bit more for comfort. I definitely am a fan but would be an even bigger one if they fit a bit better and were a teeny bit more cozy.