Yes, we ship internationally! We offer three choices:
- FREE for all orders over $150 with CODE: FREESHIP13 - LIMITED TIME OFFER! Shoes arrive in 6 to 12 business days.
*Cannot be combined with any other offer
- USPS Priority International: Most shoes arrive in 6 to 12 business day. We ship USPS. Rates are calculated at time of checkout.
- Fed Ex international: Shoes arrive in 2 to 5 business days. Rates are calculated at time of checkout.
All orders received by 1:00 p.m. PST will ship the same day. Orders received after 1:00 p.m. PST, Monday through Thursday, will ship the following business day. Orders received after 1:00 p.m. PST, on Friday or the weekend, will ship the following Monday. We don’t ship on holidays.
Important Information about International Shipments
Delays in customs are common. Packages may take longer to reach international destinations than we estimate. Unfortunately we cannot control or prevent this type of delay. Additionally, you may be responsible for import taxes or other customs fees. These fees are calculated by customs officials, and are difficult to estimate prior to shipment. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package. It is at the sole discretion of customs agents to release your package.
Make sure your address is correct and that someone will be there to sign for your package. If any package is undeliverable, you will be responsible for the original shipping cost, any additional custom fees, and the cost of returning shipments back to Ashbury Skies. This also applies to shipments refused by you at the door.
Due to carrier restrictions we cannot ship orders to: Burma, Central African Republic, Comoros, Cuba, Equatorial Guinea, Falkland Islands, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Johnston Island, Kiribati, North Korea, Myanmar, Nauru, Niue, Sao Tome and Principe, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Saint Helena (South Atlantic), Sudan, Tajikistan, Tokelau, Tuvalu, and Wake Island.
All prices listed on our site are in U.S. dollars and charged in U.S. dollars. The bank that has issued your credit card determines the exact exchange rate that you will pay, but in general it will match very closely with the going exchange rates. To get an estimate of a current exchange rate, click this link: XE.com (Foreign Exchange Rate Calculator)
Tracking Your Order
You will receive a shipping confirmation email once we ship your order. Just click on the tracking number to view the status. You can also go to the My Account page, sign in to your account, and click on Track Order. It may take up to 24 hours for tracking information to appear on the website.
You have 40 days from the date we ship your item to make an international return. All shoes must be returned in brand new condition. Please try shoes on a carpeted surface to avoid any damage. We cannot accept returns for used, dirty or damaged shoes and these will be returned at your expense. Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method or in the form of store credit. Shipping is non-refundable, except in cases where we have made a shipping error. If a free shipping code was used, we will deduct shipping when your refund is processed. Most international shipping is $40-$50. If you paid for expedited service, through Fed Ex International, the amount paid will be deducted when your refund is processed. If you have additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Be sure to place the shoebox inside a shipping carton. Shoes must be returned inside a carton to protect the shoebox. We cannot accept shoes returned with postage stickers on the original shoebox.
If you are good to go, follow these directions when returning your shoes:
- Create an RMA at: http://www.ashburyskies.com/customer/account/login/
- After you have logged in, go to “My Account”, and click the Returns tab at the top of the page.
- Click “Request New RMA”, then use the pulldown menu to select the order you wish to return.
- The RMA form should list only the items that you want to return. (Be sure to uncheck any items from your order that you do not want to return.)
- Select an option on the "Request Type" pulldown menu to indicate why you are returning the shoes.
- (Optional) Enter any additional information you may wish to add, in the space provided.
- Click the “Submit Request” button.
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately, acknowledging that we have received your RMA request.
- Within 2 business days you will receive a follow-up email that authorizes you to return your item(s)..
- Print out the RMA form and be sure to include it inside the box with your item(s).
- To ship your item(s): Be sure to place the shoebox inside a shipping carton. Shoes must be returned inside a carton to protect the shoebox. We cannot accept shoes returned with postage stickers on the original shoebox.
- Due to the high cost of shipping internationally we do not provide a return shipping label on international orders. Please ship to:
North Bay Distribution
Ashbury Skies Returns
2029 E. Monte Vista Ave.
Vacaville, CA 95688
If you have trouble, email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you.
After you have shipped your item(s), we will email you to confirm receipt of your return. You will be credited for the amount of item(s) returned (minus the cost of shipping) in 3-5 business days from receipt into our distribution center, depending on how fast your bank works.
No Problem. Since many of our items sell out very fast and to ensure we still have your item and size in stock, simply place a new order then return the original order to us for a refund.