America’s love affair with boots and jeans goes back to the wild, wild west. Freebird by Steven’s Aztek gives a modern boho spin to this timeless look. This luxury boot maker makes its boots in the heart of Mexico. Every single aspect of this boot is handmade from start to finish. Made of distressed leather and Mexican blanket inspired fabric in an Aztek pattern, this boot was made to look worn-in to perfection.
- Distressed leather and mexican blanket detailed upper
- HIgh quality, super soft leather llining
- Highest quality thick leather sole
- 1 1/2-inch heel, 18-inch opening circumference, 22-inch shaft height.
- Goodyear welt construction*
- Since these are handmaid, no two pairs are exaclty the same so your boots will vary slightly from this image
- Made Mexico
Fits true to size.
*A Goodyear welted sole is a durable sole made of multiple layers of leather. These layers are fastened together by small cylindrical pieces of wood, individually hammered. This is a very time consuming and difficult process that only a master shoe maker can do well. This means that unlike many shoes and boots in the market, these boots are much more durable and can be resoled in their later years to last a ifetime .