Freebird's use of leather and lace on a cowboy boot is quirkly and perfect all at the same time. We are so in love with the Cabcro. The washed lace panels are so boho chic. This luxury boot maker makes its boots in the heart of Mexico. Every single aspect of this boot is handmade from start to finish. Made of distressed leather and hand dyed lace, this boot was made to look worn-in to perfection.
- Distressed leather and lace
- High quality, super soft leather lining
- Highest quality thick leather sole
- 1 1/2-inch heel.
- Goodyear welt construction*
- Since these are handmaid, no two pairs are exactly the same so your boots will vary slightly from this image
- Made Mexico
Fits true to size.
*A Goodyear welted sole is a durable sole made of multiple layers of leather. These layers are fastened together by small cylindrical pieces of wood, individually hammered. This is a very time consuming and difficult process that only a master shoe maker can do well. This means that unlike many shoes and boots in the market, these boots are much more durable and can be resoled in their later years to last a lifetime.