Reliable boots are staples in all fashionista’s closets. Freebird by Steven, brings us the Kano for this very reason. This luxury boot maker makes its boots in the heart of Mexico where they have been making cowboy boots for generations. Handmade, one pair at a time by master boot makers, these stand out from the rest. Made with authentic Mexican blanket material. Each pair of these boots is unique.
- Distressed leather and Mexican blanket wool
- Leather lining
- Highest quality thick leather sole
- 1 1/2-inch heel 7-inch shaft
- Goodyear welt construction*
- Since these are handmade, no two pairs are exactly the same so your boots will vary slightly from this image
- Made in Mexico
Fits true to size.
*A Goodyear welted sole is a durable sole made of multiple layers of leather. These layers are fastened together by small cylindrical pieces of wood, individually hammered. This is a very time consuming and difficult process that only a master shoe maker can do well. This means that unlike many shoes and boots in the market, these boots are much more durable and can be resoled in their later years to last a lifetime .