Freebird hit refresh when they conceived the Phoenix. Staying true to their indie selves, they dip-dyed (darker on the bottom, lighter on the top) distressed vintage leather to create this boot. The result is a one-of-a-kind, hand-stitched boot. No doubt, this will help you express your BAD ASS, boho self. Hand-made in the heart of Mexico by master craftsman, this boot was made to look worn-in to perfection. These investment boots will get more loved year after year.
- Distressed vintage leather
- Leather lining
- Highest quality thick leather sole
- 1 1/2-inch heel 6 1/2-inch shaft
- Opening is 13 1/2-inches in circumference
- Goodyear welt construction*
- Since these are handmade, no two pairs are exactly the same so your boots will vary slightly from this image
- Made in Mexico
Fits true to size.
*A Goodyear welted sole is a durable sole made of multiple layers of leather. These layers are fastened together by small cylindrical pieces of wood, individually hammered. This is a very time consuming and difficult process that only a master shoe maker can do well. This means that unlike many shoes and boots in the market, these boots are much more durable and can be resoled in their later years to last a lifetime .